>From the Heartland: Circleville Ohio's 98th Annual Pumpkin Show
Time Warner: Channel 67
RCN: Channel 113
Free to air: Channel 16
Live stream: http://www.mnn.org/
Archive at: http://www.ukuleledisco.com/
Tonight, Tuesday the 26th, we're bringing you a special episode of Midnight Ukulele Disco - all the way from Circleville, Ohio ... home of the Pumpkin Festival !
We'll take in the sights with Ukulele Man Tom Harker. Don't miss this one.
Sneak preview at: http://www.ukuleledisco.com/eldorado/
We'll be taking calls live on-air at: 212 757 1538. Or, send us an email to read on air at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Harker explains how to view the live stream tonight...
To watch the show live on the internet, follow these steps (you might want to run through this early to see if you have the necessary software):
1. Go to: http://www.mnn.org/
2. On the page there is a link to a free Real Player software if you need it.
3. Click on the rectangle that encloses Ch. 67
4. Real Player will come up (if not, you can go to the download link below the Ch. 67 rectangle.)
5. Sometimes (even if you have Real Player), you may have to go back and click on the Ch. 67 rectangle again if it doesn't work right at first. I usually try to get it all set up a little early.
6. The screen will be small, but can be made bigger (bigger, though, is less clear).
7. The show lasts a half hour.
If you miss the live show, check out the archive at http://www.ukuleledisco.com/